This is Dizzy Digital, our digital services business. We do things differently here.
Dizzy Digital is a digital/social strategy and digital content business, providing over a decade of experience in the social and content space from founder, journalist, and The Second Row editor Bianca O’Neill.
Dizzy Digital have worked with numerous corporate clients including City Of Melbourne, Fremantle Media, Channel 10, L’Oreal, EMI Australia, Universal Music Australia, Foxtel, DT, DFO, Mushroom Records, and RMIT University on various content, social and strategy projects.
Check out some of our recent work below:
- MPavilion 360 video tour
- City of Melbourne ‘Christmas Square’ 360 video tour
- AWOL branded content: native travel articles
- Hophaus Dachshund race social video
- City of Melbourne consumer-facing site: ‘What’s On Melbourne‘ content and social strategy
- City of Melbourne 2016 Christmas Campaign: ‘Pay By Tweet‘ Twitter engagement strategy
- City of Melbourne 2016 Christmas Campaign: Facebook Canvas advertising (mobile only)
- City of Melbourne 2017 Summer Campaign: Blog and video content strategy
- Channel 10 / Fremantle Media: Social media strategy and content generation for Family Feud and Disney special
- L’Oreal ‘Get The Look’ branded content: native beauty and fashion articles for Cannes 2015
- ASTRA Conference 2015: Live social content rollout during conference
- Face The Music Panel: Competing For Attention (and Space) Amongst The Noise
- Purifier: Music news aggregation app launch strategy, app development and project management
We can help grow your social and content platforms with various campaign options in:
- Content strategy
- Advertorial and native content
- Social media content strategy and paid campaigns
- Social media management
- Content creation including video
- Corporate training days
- Project management: app and site builds, including UX and UI
- Analytics and channel demographics
- Podcast creation, strategy, roll out
If you’re interested in chatting about content strategy, social strategy, social management, or content creation, please email us here.
Bianca’s experience in the digital media space extends all the way back to the fan forum and MySpace days, through the growth of behemoths Facebook and Twitter, and into the present day with social strategy campaigns for both Snapchat and Instagram.
She’s also a well known journalist with over a decade of native and content experience, currently a columnist for Fashion Journal, and a regular contributor at AWOL and Urban List (where she was previously Editor). She also has a comedy podcast series with Danny Yau, called Questioning McConaughey.